Handmade with love. These scents will rotate so if you see one you like get it before it's gone!!
A gorgeous blend of balsam and cranberry swirl together to create a scent that reminds me of sitting around the Christmas tree while a big pot of cranberries bubbles away. Complimented with a nice hint of orange for that ull holiday entourage. The scent itself isn't complicated on the nose at all.
A tropical blend of Fragrant Banana, Sweet Coconut with hints of smooth Vanilla + Chocolate. A crowd favorite.
It's a classic, not much to explain here! It's been used for centuries!
Smells like a rainbow mix of gumballs. This will take you back to the days of getting a handful out of a coin operated vending machine.
The top selling Whiskey Woodsmoke scent is now a bath bomb! An intoxicating blend of Bergamot, Cognac and Cedarwoord oils + the sweet smell of Cuban Cigars. Distinctly masculine and luxurious. Be careful with this one, it's been known to drive the ladies crazy.
Topher's regular sized Bath Bombs are about 2.75 oz in size + made with all top quality ingredients. Our large Bombs weigh in at roughly 6.5 oz. All our bombs will tint your water while surrounding you with amazing fragrances.
Our bombs are made with. . . .
- Baking Soda - Makes skin feel silky + soft. When combined with Citric Acid creates the fizz.
- Citric Acid - Other half of the fizz + source of vitamin C.
- Epsom Salts - Otherwise knows as hydrated magnesium sulfate, works wonders to relax sore and tired muscles. Helps to relieve inflammation.
- Corn Starch - Soothes + relieves dry, itchy skin.
- Kaolin Clay - Helps to lock in the scent + make your water feel softer.
- Sweet Almond Oil - Moisturizing light oil to help soften your skin while you soak.
- Polysorbate 80 - Helps to spread the oils throughout the water + keep any colorants or dyes from sticking to you or your tub or giving you the awful bath bomb ring around the tub.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate (SLSA) - This creates soft, silky bubbles to make your bath more luxurious. Don't confuse this with SLS. Our SLSA is derived from coconut + palm oils, while conforming to Ecocert's natural + organic cosmetic standard and is 100% of natural origin.
- Essential Oils and/or Fragrance - We only use high quality Essential oils or phthalate, paraben + sulfate free fragrance oils sourced in North America.
While our products are mild enough for children and those with sensitive skin we do suggest to test on skin before use, as they may contain allergens.